Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Mustard, Black and Denim






Black Scarf: $3 Walmart
Mustard Blazer: $8 Goodwill
Tee: $2 (Clearance) Walmart
Jeans: $20 (sale) Alloy
Flats: $6 Walmart
Total: $39





Need more outfit ideas?


Black scarf worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


Tweed Mustard Blazer also worn here , here and here .


Plain White Tee also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .
Casual Skinny Jeans also worn here , here , here and here


Black Flats also worn   , here , here , here , here , here , here.


On this day in 2016, I wore  this $46 outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this super-cute $30 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $29 outfit .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $46 outfit  .

On this day in 2012, I wore this $34 outfit  .













No comments:

Post a Comment