Friday, December 1, 2017

Casual Friday: Cream, Burgundy and Taupe





Beanie: $10 Amazon
Scarf: $12 (sale) Shopko

Cardigan: $14 Walmart
Leggings : $8 (BoGo Deal) Charlotte Russe 

Boots: $12 (Deal of the day and BoGo) UrbanOg
Total:  $62

Need more outfit ideas?
Cream Beanie also worn here ..

Burgundy Scarf also worn here , here , here , here , here and here . 


Lacy Cream Tank top also worn here , here , here and here .



Burgundy Aztec Cardi also worn here and here .



Burgundy Leggings also worn here , here and here .



Taupe Slouchy Boots also worn   here , here , here , here and here. 




On this day in 2016, I wore this $50 outfit .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $47 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $56 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $54 outfit  .

On this day in 2012, I did a post about the outfits of my littles! 














No comments:

Post a Comment